Divorce Attorney in Ascension Parish, Louisiana
Experienced Representation for All of Your Louisiana Legal Needs
Do you need an experienced lawyer to represent your interests in a divorce proceeding? Has overwhelming debt caused you to consider filing for bankruptcy? Are you struggling with the responsibility of administering a loved one’s estate?
No matter what concern you have, it is important to seek experienced advice. At the Louisiana office of , we offer realistic advice and personalized representation for all of your legal needs. Contact us to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable lawyer.
Comprehensive Representation to File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Deal With Other Legal Concerns
There are many times in life when the help of a dedicated attorney is necessary. Building a relationship with your attorney can give you the confidence you need to trust in your lawyer’s ability to effectively protect your interests. We strive to meet our clients’ needs:
- Bankruptcy — For many facing overwhelming debt, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can provide a fresh start. We will help you understand what is bankruptcy and determine if bankruptcy is the right debt relief option for you.
- Family law — With more than 20 years of experience, we can protect your interests in divorce, adoption, domestic violence and other family law issues.
- Successions — We will give you practical advice in dealing with the legal matters related to the death of a loved one and how successions are handled.
- Wills and estate planning — With our lawyer’s extensive knowledge, we are able to help clients in planning your own estate with a living will, understand powers of attorney in Louisiana or address other issues of estate planning.
- Personal injury — You deserve compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We represent victims of car accidents, slip and falls, and other incidents caused by the negligence of another.
- Criminal defense — We will zealously protect your rights against misdemeanor or felony charges in Ascension Parish.
- Business law — Starting a new business, drafting operating agreements and by-laws, and completing corporate transactions all have important legal implications. We will protect your interests in these business matters.
- Real estate law — We will protect your real estate investment regarding donations, exchanges and partition agreements.
- General civil litigation — With more than 20 years of courtroom experience, we can advocate for you in all civil trial matters.
Contact a Living Wills and Divorce Lawyer in Ascension Parish, Louisiana, Today
Whatever your legal need, we will thoroughly assess your situation and offer options that best suit you. Call 225-319-5541 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with an experienced Louisiana attorney.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.