Divorce Attorney In Ascension Parish, Louisiana
Experienced Representation For All Of Your Louisiana Legal Needs
Do you need an experienced lawyer to represent your interests in a divorce proceeding? Has overwhelming debt caused you to consider filing for bankruptcy? Are you struggling with the responsibility of administering a loved one’s estate?
No matter what concern you have, it is important to seek experienced advice. At my Louisiana law office, Christopher J. Bridges, Attorney at Law, I offer realistic advice and personalized representation for all of your legal needs. Contact me to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable lawyer.
Comprehensive Representation To File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Or Deal With Other Legal Concerns
There are many times in life when the help of a dedicated attorney is necessary. Building a relationship with your attorney can give you the confidence you need to trust in your lawyer’s ability to effectively protect your interests. I strive to meet my clients’ needs regarding:
- Bankruptcy – For many facing overwhelming debt, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can provide a fresh start. I will help you understand what is bankruptcy and determine if bankruptcy is the right debt relief option for you.
- Family law – With more than 25 years of experience, I can protect your interests in divorce, adoption, domestic violence and other family law issues.
- Successions – I will give you practical advice in dealing with the legal matters related to the death of a loved one and how successions are handled.
- Wills and estate planning – With my extensive knowledge, I am able to help clients in planning your own estate with a living will, understanding powers of attorney in Louisiana or addressing other issues of estate planning.
- Personal injury – You deserve compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. I represent victims of car accidents, slip-and-falls, and other incidents caused by the negligence of another.
- Criminal defense – I will zealously protect your rights against misdemeanor or felony charges in Ascension Parish.
- Business law – Starting a new business, drafting operating agreements and by-laws, and completing corporate transactions all have important legal implications. I will protect your interests in these business matters.
- Real estate law – I will protect your real estate investment regarding donations, exchanges and partition agreements.
- General civil litigation – With more than 20 years of courtroom experience, I can advocate for you in all civil trial matters.
Contact A Living Wills And Divorce Lawyer In Ascension Parish, Louisiana, Today
Whatever your legal need, I will thoroughly assess your situation and offer options that best suit you. Call 225-319-5541 or contact my firm online to schedule an appointment with an experienced Louisiana attorney.
My firm is a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.